Queue dodging is a contagious disease.
This happens to me all the time -
1) I solo queue and get a good team (kogmaw, soraka, ashe, jax, shen) and i'm thinking "okay this is gonna be fun, I might actually win"
2) Someone on the other team queue dodges with 10 seconds left. ****, there goes a potentially good game where I don't get stomped. Oh well, time to wait again.
3) I join another game, some petty squabbles over mid happen and the "plaintiff" queue dodges (this is just an example, but queue dodges happen in streaks)
4) Next game I join will be some ****ty melee composition like Eve/Shaco/AP Pantheon blah blah so naturally, I have to queue dodge or I'M gonna be in a hellacious 30 minute ass kicking.
5) I finally settle with a game, and more likely than not, get rolled due to being outpoked cuz the other team has Kog'maw.
I'm not trying to complain, it's just funny how one queue dodge always seems to start a string of queue dodges and I always feel jipped somehow.