Originally Posted by Djtooth
Well three reasons i see to hate Dominion..
1. Low IP reward (i know, but its a significant problem)
2. Most heroes are completely obsolete in dominion(LoL characters are not balanced for Dominion)
3. Dominion is making riot transform LoL from a strategy game into a hyper aggressive beat down arena..(Remember supports and fortify? Might wanna say goodbye while you still can)
4. King of the hill game play (some people dont like it..)
1. Yeah I can sorta agree with this point, but the games aren't long to begin with so..
2. No. Maybe 1 or 2 champs are, at worst, slightly less useful in dominion (Vlad and Morde), but every champ is perfectly viable for what they do best, and in the right hands can dominate.
3. ...What? This doesn't even make sense. If you are implying that Dominion takes no strategy then you are severely mistaken.
4. This is a fair point.
I think the biggest issues for most Classic professional are:
a) Ranked doesn't exist for Dominion... yet.
b) Most of them played at most 10 games where they assumed every game from then on would just be a mindless killing spree. They failed to get to their appropriate elo where this just simply isn't the case.