Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix
Anivia sighs, "I have always had the advantage of having watched even the most powerful species crawl from the primordial mud. Perhaps I, too, should make the effort to gain the goodwill of the people of this world.
Tell me, Shyvana, is your transformation to dragon form linked only to your anger and hatred? Is it possible for you to make such a change with a level head?"
"Not that I'm aware." Shyvana replied. "My transformation takes place in a fit of rage. And I prefer it like that. It's bad enough that I must constantly watch my temper. It would be even worse if I also had to watch my happiness."
Originally Posted by Chillwind
As a summoner, I had acquired your services in the field of battle many times, at one point even achieving 14 victories in a row with your aid in the northern-most lane, a majority of the times, your abilities and prowess tipping the scales or making a significant portion to why victory had been achieved.
I have a few questions if you don't mind answering?
1. With the appearance of Kha'zix and Rengar, do you feel your existence as a half-blooded natural predator is challenged in the sense that they employ more cunning tactics when it comes hunting their prey.
2. From my observations, I have noticed when on the top lane, you have significant issues dealing with Jayce. He simply will not let you get near him since upon approach he hits you with a hammer to the face then rushes toward you, as well as can match your speed temporarily upon pursuit or on run away should he be recovering from his attack. Do you have any personal opinions of his character or his combat style, and maybe some suggestions on how to overcome such obstacles?
3. How do your flames hurt Brand? How does ignite hurt both of you for that matter?
4. Have you ever eaten anyone before in dragon form out of necessity or just sheer enjoyment and do you prefer to swallow them whole or chomp them up into bits?
5. Can I feed you my little brother?
Hello, Chillwind. Thank you for your interest, with all these questions. And I am happy to be of service. Far too many Summoners try to use in me in the manner they summon other Champions, "last hitting" and being cautious. If you do not direct me in a constant, all out attack on the enemy, you waste both our times. You clearly understand that. I am happy to help.
1. I feel no such thing, Summoner. Rengar can toss his cute little rope and rocks around, Kha'zix can play in the bushes like a wannabe Garen Crownguard, but it matters little to me. The toys of the one and the animalistic tactics of the other are no match for the pure, raw power of a dragon. They are skilled at what they do, but they are nothing before me.
2. I admit, Jayce is one of the most formidable opponents I have ever faced, and I am very glad that he is on the side of Piltovian justice. If you are pitted against me, you will have to learn to use the minions to absorb his ranged attacks. When he runs out of ammunition, when he uses his skills, pounce.
3. Neither Brand nor my flames are natural, Summoner... nor are the Summoner's spells. They hurt us all for that reason.
4. I have unwittingly swallowed human blood, but I try very hard not to eat people. I am half human, I work hard to live as a human. To consume human flesh would be to forsake Demacia. I will never do that if I can help it.
5. ...*chuckles* No, Summoner.
Originally Posted by Script Lord
Who's this Handsome Jack you speak of? An old flame, perhaps? Or some fictional character in a fictional setting within some fictional game? Either way, the fact that you compared me to someone who's called "Handsome" makes me turn a pretty shade of red......By which I mean that my face is splattered with the blood of some poor Demacian bloke who had no clue I was behind him. Oh, my signature's in his blood, if you haven't noticed!
I only hope your mangled corpse is not found by an impressionable child.