So, everyone has tried it. A double ad bot. Split farm, hard sustain, many reason why people are stuck in meta mode of support/ad (ranged). I'm here to throw a combo out there, that me and my friend have just about mastered. I (Hellraze7) have main'd pantheon for some time now, and i feel he's unbeatable 1 v 1 against 90% champs (ewwwww cass). I started with taking him top, and recently i've been bringing him bot as an ad carry (most disagree because he's not ranged, although lvl 3 you can out zone and out farm any ranged ad carry). My friend (Raikalos) and i, synergize very well in lane and look for combos all the time. The moment talon came out, he was hooked and really wanted to find a way to fit him in (besides the usual solo top).
First game we tried this, we literally took tower at 5 mins.
He starts with a dorans shield, where as i start with dorans blade.
We more or less try to be passive till lvl 2, trying to split last hits, or relax and just zone for farm. At lvl 2, we literally pick one target, and wait for one mistake (usually the support, unless the ad carry is low armor as well).
Stun, Silence, Rake and Seeker. Bout 95% of the time, our target is dead. (Pantheon's passive is a kill sealer for most tough situations as well)
Reasons this works
1. Pantheon and Talon both have very strong damage output, and unless you have two exhausts, your not stopping both of us.
2. Both have a lunge, with secondary effects. Closing distances and dealing ridiculous burst damage. Pantheons stun bogs the target down (the initiating skill) and Talons follow up silence gives us enough time to burst before a flash.
3. Both of these champs are game changers when given just 1 kill, so we literally always snowball the lane after first blood and/or double kills.
4. Unless you build STRAIGHT armor (we win regardless if you do, cause your now just a weak ad carry, and tanky support, making you useless late game) our damage only increases. We have never gotten bogged down in our lane after winning early.
5. We eat supports. Enough said.
6. Go ahead and take a step off that tower. We're waiting. (that bush is op) By lvl 6, we're diving you unless you have 100 + armor (these supports, dropping like flies).
He goes WEWQWR
I go EWQQQR
I grab a wriggles asap, for warding and super sustain (80+ armor with my set up + lifesteal + more damage? Who needs to back?) , he grabs boots 1 and works towards brutalizer (Enough said).
Yes, this combo is very dangerous (mana microing on Pantheon, good communication, and very strong handles on your champs is needed. Pantheon can fall off late unless you build him correctly, and oracle is Talon's worst enemy) but League is high risk, high reward, so why not?
Out of the 30+ games we've done this, we've lost maybe 3 (due to my recklessness mostly AKA tower diving early and what not).
I'm currently climbing silver elo, and Raikalos is on his way there. I assure you, its not the enemy's being noobs, this combo legitimately works.