If you were expecting this line to say title, I am sorry to dissappoint.
But this isn't really a OMG QQ WW too gud thread either.
Counters to WW:
- Mortal wounds: Ignite, fizz. trist, executioner's calling, that sort of thing
- Reliable Disruption: Kind of like cc except it works at a moment's notice
- Constant CC: Very important for preventing him from getting a heal off and running away at super speed.
Any break in any of these on your team and WW is going to trounce about in happy stance.
He has these going for him:
- Optimized build makes him tanky but still able to do consistant damage throughout the game
- Super speed that couples as a nonstealth reveal when enemies are below a certain amount of health
- Hard hitting spike damage that also heals him every time he uses it.
- A gap closing, suppressing two seconds of pain.
- The ability to give allies extra attack speed for a short duration
- All of this is either constant or on a very short cooldown with his optimized build.
WW is gamebreakingly OP because of the combination of what it takes to counter him versus the combination of what he can get away with, makes him quite a pain to deal with.
Ok, downvote me if you guys want, but it won't stop me from picking ww and autowinning 90% of the games.