OK, so here we are, two new and exciting heroes to play. Once you get into that champion select your going to do everything in your power to pick one of those new guys. Sadly someone, faster..better has already chosen them. With all your might you slam the ALT key followed by F4 in a rage. I'm going to help everyone not do this in lieu of the newly installed patch.
1. Understand everyone wants to play the new hero
2. If someone picks your hero count backwards from 130
3. Quit being a *****
If your rage cannot be calmed , keep reading.
In case of rage
1. Get a flat-head screwdriver
2. Place it into the area in between the delete and end key
3. Pry towards the delete key
4. It should pop right out
5. Using the previous method remove the F4 key on the top of your keyboard
The previous list should help if you cannot deal with the rage you will be feeling when that faster, better person picks YOUR hero.