About Burzurk Entertainment (BURZ.E):
We already have a few members who are part of our team that frequently play. I have been playing for several months now and am looking for players who are tournament ready. I do not rage (often), but I will let you know if you are doing things that are unacceptable. That being said, we are also mature players, we have fun on vent, but are not overly boisterous or annoying.
I am very much a counter attacking minded player against similarly good teams. Against bads, who gives a ****. I do not like players who are overly gung-ho looking for every gank on the map, that often leads to solo deaths but that play style does suite some players and some match ups. A Shaco, for example, who runs in for one kill only to die is not acceptable. I do not like players who die ALL THE TIME outside of team fights. If you lose at team fight, it's acceptable, dying alone in the jungle because you want a buff is not acceptable. Know when it is, and isn't, acceptable to venture off on your own.
What we're looking for:
I am looking for a handful of players to try and get a consistent 5v5 team going. My success with other various clans group ques, in terms of winning, has been slim as they tend to be .... not very good as a whole to say the least. Anyone who goes 0 / 10 or of similar record is not acceptable on my teams, ever. Particularly, a player who mains a character that can jungle and gank, assuming there are two solo laners, is of particular interest (top tier ww, udyr, ect) as 5v5's tend to be short lived if you purely try to lane.
1. We normally play between 530pm - 1230am EST If you cannot be on at these times in some consistent manner then do not bother as I am looking for CONSISTENT players, both in their game play and availability.
2. Have vent and be able to communicate (engrish is fine), that means listening as well as speaking
3. BE GOOD! I'm not looking for average players who are normally negative in k/d and have never taken over a game themselves or those who get carried through wins. I do not enjoy hand holding, unless youre a qt I want winners!!! I want players who know their roles, ie. don't try to 1 v 5 the other team, and understand if 3 of them are pushing, run to your tower to defend as well as not die, not into the middle of them!
4. An understanding of basic mechanics is essential. Listed above, focus fire, when to team up and stop solo'ing / jungle'ing ect
5. Feel free to post about yourself, I do not typically care what your best 5 characters are as you should be able to play more than 5 characters, but I do care about your credentials and capabilities and what type (carry, support, tank, healer) of characters you main. Post those.
Additionally, I have registered a team for the tournament coming up August 8. A link to the tournament can be found here. The tournament is a 5v5, so more focus will be shifted to a 5v5 team. Should the team manage to qualify for the tournament (top 16 teams) additional sponsorship will be incorporated for those players.