Lables: Ranked teams, queue, platform
1. Make a ranked team.
2. Get to queue with them and get a match.
3. Ban. (-ban-ban-ban-ban-ban)
4. Pick - pick - pick - pick - pick.
5. Last pick and lock.
6. All of the 10 of us got an "Active game not found." error.
7. Clicked on ok and the message was gone, but the game got stuck in champion selection. Even when someone closed the client, the rest was still stuck in champion selection.
8. To resolve this all of us restarted the client and had no penalty for leaving queue (the typical 5 mins).
9. 1 out of 10 patched after closing the client while the rest 9 didn't.
10. Requeued and the game started without any problems.
Out of the 5 times we have gone to queue as a team this only happened once.
btw what are we supposed to be testing in ranked teams? The history tab? Should we get screenshots of the results and compare them to the history to make sure it is correct or smthng?