- Art for the "End of Game" has been updated
- The Summoner Profile page now shows more detailed stats for the last 10 games played
- Masteries that you do not have the pre-requisites for are now grayed out for easier visual reference
- The Champion Select screens have been improved with minor visual adjustments
- All Experience Bars are now consistent in style and color
- "Champion Skin Browsing Art" has been improved.
- Fixed a bug in the Summoner Profile that showed the experience bar as always full
- Fixed a bug that was causing the buddy list to not show the correct status during or after games
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
New Announcer Voiceovers
New in-game HUD
- Information is better compartmentalized with your abilities, Health, Mana, and Experience in the center; player information and stats on the left; and the mini-map unchanged on the right
- New Team Indicators allow you to quickly compare your own health against your target’s
- More usable gameplay space, with less HUD interference while playing on the purple team
- More minimalist but higher quality art
- Smarter scaling means that UI scale will no longer affect chat and buffs
New Two-Lane Map – Twisted Treeline
- Twisted Treeline is one of the few remaining forests near Zaun that has not been exploited for natural resources; a mere cursory glance at the geography of the arena quickly explains why. The misuse ofmagic – mainly from Zaun but also from the numerous battles fought here during the various Rune Wars – has warped the verdant environs of the Twisted Treeline into terrain into a bizarre, alien-like visage.
- Twisted Treeline can be accessed in the Practice Game section
- Updated Particles
- Fixed an issue where Cho'Gath would not move close enough to the target to Feast at large sizes.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade Blind Duration reduced from 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
- Magic Resist will reduce damage dealt to turrets
- H-28G Evolution Turret Magic Resist reduced from 120 to100
- H-28G Evolution Turrets now detonate upon Heimerdinger's death
- Lay Waste mana cost decreased from 25/35/45/55/65 to 24/32/40/48/54
- Defile mana cost decreased from 30/45/60/75/90 to 30/42/54/66/78
- Death Lotus cooldown increased from 45 to 60
- Death Lotus AP scaling decreased from 0.5 to 0.4.
- Updated Particles
- Spell Flux Damage reduced from 300/400/500 to 240/360/480
- Rune Prison Range reduced from 600 to 550
- Fling tooltip now shows mana cost per level
- Mega Adhesive tooltip now shows mana cost per level
- Added new Alternate attack animations
- Changed model
- The Bloodlust stacks applied from casting Undying Rage should properly increase Tryndamere's stats.
- Added team color indicators to Gate's particle.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to instantly Gate after using Wild Cards.
- Infinite Duress will now break its self-stun if his target breaks free.
- Infinite Duress animation should properly display for all players.
- Guardian Angel Combine Cost increased from 850 to 1200
- Nashor's Tooth tooltip was updated to match the functionality of the item
- Added an innate 75 Magic Resist to lower damage from abilities such as CH1-Concussion Grenade and Tremors
- Increased Backdoor Bonus from 175 to 250
- Added chat commands
- /r replies to the last person who whispered you
- /mute "
" will block all in-game chat from that player
- Cast frames on auto attacks have been calibrated for all units
- Increased soft movement speed diminishing returns from 400 MS to 415 MS
- Increased harsh movement speed diminishing returns 475 MS to 490 MS.
- Diminishing returns from slows kicks in at 220 MS from 210 MS.
- Fixed some getting stuck and unable to move issues
- Fixed surrender bugs
- Fixed several client crash bugs
- Added message box that will display if the game is started with a non Shader 2.0 compatible video card (or drivers).