Currently my Elo is just under 900 after an endless streak of players giving up, feeding because someone hurt their self-esteem, or leaving because their mom told them to get off the computer. I'm looking for someone to play with that is exceptionally good but is in the same position I'm in. I'm an amazing arena player from WoW (Hitting gladiator range in both seasons I tried) but I have come to terms with my prowess alone not being able to win an Xv5 as it is a team game. However, as everyone would agree, your odds of winning with with synergy in duo is dramatically higher. I've run out of patience in solo queue (I only just became determined to write this after having to dodge a team with a lulu seriously asking for me to play support for her, and an Evelynn insta-locking as jungle)..
If you managed to get through that block of text, thanks for the interest in duo'ing with me. I'm looking for someone who is equally skilled to me and was thrown into the same boat (or hell) that I'm in. I don't want anyone who responds to this expecting to be carried, and likewise, don't think you'll be carrying me.
- Confident in the position you play
- Being adept at many characters
- Able to communicate without whining (I don't care if we're bot and the jungle is an idiot, telling him "you're an idiot, gank bot" will make sure he doesn't gank bot)
- Being in the right mindset - going into every game positive, being sure we'll win, knowing we'll probably be carrying 70-80% of the games but not whining that other players aren't good
- Making sure everyone always knows you're the best there (Especially if you aren't)
- Trash talking (If you have time to trash talk anyone in the game, you have time to do something more useful)
- Not knowing how to counter pick enemy choices
- Giving up after an unsuccessful carry
If you agree with my good/bad 'things' lists message me in game or respond here with your two preferred roles (I.e. jungle and ad bot). I'll be complimenting your choice by matching the role with it's counterpart (I.e. If you AD bot, I'll support. If you jungle, I'll solo top).
"Warning" I'd prefer to use skype so obviously this requires you to have skype and a functional mic. However, players that breathe into their mic over skype really piss me off, so if you can't be/sound normal over skype I'll probably stop playing with you unless you can 1v5 CLG