- Enchanted Crystal Arrow damage reduced to 250/425/600 from 350/525/700. Now stuns the hit target for up to 5 seconds, and deals half damage and slows nearby targets by 50% for 3/4/5 seconds
- Volley Cone Distance reduced to 1300 from 1600
- Alpha strike Attack Damage reduced to +50/125/200 from 200/300/400 and now slows all targets by 60% for 4/5/6
- Incinerate Damage increased to 85/145/205/265/325 from 80/135/190/245/300
- Infernal Guardian Damage increased to 250/375/500 from 200/325/450
- Ability Power growth per level reduced to 0 from 6
- On the Hunt now gives half benefit to allies
- Ricochet Damage Reduction per bounce decreased to 20% from 25%
- Attack Range increased to 400 from 350
- Base Attack Damage increased to 42 from 39
- Death’s Caress Mana Cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80 at all levels, and AoE Range decreased to 525 from 600
- Health Gained per level decreased to 100 from 106
- Astral Blessing now adds +20 Armor and Magic Resistance
- Attack Range decreased to 550 from 600
- Spell Flux bounces reduced to 6 from 7
- Counterstrike now has a particle effect
- Dark Binding Damage Per Second increased go 30/50/70/90/110 from 30/45/60/75/90 and Ability Power Ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4
- Spirit Visage Health Regen when under 50% increased to 2% from 1%
- Atma’s Impaler Bonus Damage decreased to 2% of current Health from 3% of current Health
- Removed the Silence effect from the Lizard Neutral Minion, and added 60 Magic Resistance
- Adjusted Turret scaling
- Significantly changed front-end menus
- Limited the maximum number of players per team to Four
- Added sounds to the pre-game menus
- Streamlined Account Registration
- Improved Error Notification
- Added practice game owner indicator
- Added the ability to kick/ban players from practice games
- Added map selection screen to Create Practice Game
- Improved chat responsiveness
- Added more usable chat space in Team and Champion select screens
- Adjusted Champion and Spell Selection screens
- Gold, Hit Points, and Mana Points will now update at a faster rate
- Made several adjustments that should help when teams have an uneven number of players
- Made chasing improvements
- Selection circles removed
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong animation to play sometimes
- Fixed several disconnect issues
- Fixed an issue that caused the TOS to appear too many times during patches
- Fixed an issue with Sivir’s Mouse-over outline
- You should now move towards an enemy structure if you right click on it, regardless of if it is fog of war or not
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if you targeted over 128 units at once
- Minions should no longer be able to get killing streaks
- Fixed tooltip errors for Annie, Jax, and Cardmaster
- Summoner Spell Fortify should now appropriately make turrents invulnerable versus magic
- Fixed a bug where Volley was applying frost Shot with an incorrect slow percentage, and was gaining extra damage from Ability Power
- Fixed cast range on Summoner Teleport
- Adjusted Teemo’s recommended items
- Removed excess Dodge messages from Jax
- Alistar’s Unbreakable Will can now be properly cast when stunned, silenced, etc
- Fixed a bug where Jax’s Death’s Carees cooldown was not 20 as intended
- Fixed a bug that was causing Zhonya’s Ring to not properly give 20% bonus damage
- Fixed an issue with Teleport Home and Tear of the Goddess
- Fixed a bug with Tear of the Goddess not working properly, and fixed a bug that caused you to lose your bonus when upgrading to Archangel’s Staff
- Fixed a bug where some turrets were not scaling properly
- New option to flip the camera when you play on chaos side. Esc->More Options->Flip Camera
- New color scheme for teams. You are now always green no matter what side you are on, and your enemies are always red. Chaos Side buildings changed from red to purple.
- Health bars should now be the correct brightness at every health level. Making them easier to see at low health (second attempt at a fix, this one really works).
- Ping Lasts twice as long, can be used by pressing or holding down "G". Repeat rate capped at twice per second.
- Health bars should be correct when they first come onto the screen (second attempt).
- New hero health bar art with hero level shown in game.
- new toggle "toggle minion health bars" bound to "L". Toggle all health bars now "shift-L"
- Clearer tooltips for spells you have not trained yet.
- Killing spree announcement messages should make more sense now.
- You can now cast spells which target the ground (like Ashe's enchanted arrow) on the minimap.
- New tooltips for all attributes.
- New art for all Hud elements.
- Double-Clicking on an item in your inventory while in the shop window will now show the tree for that item.
- Heroes should no longer turn in weird directions when they cast upon themselves.
- Camera can now be zoomed out an additional 6.5%
- Heroes now correctly show each one of their attack animations at high attack speeds