Originally Posted by Rayven
Hi all. With the wide release of Spectator Mode, many of you will be spectating for the first time.
We'd love to hear your feedback as you dive into the feature and watch LoL matches.
Feel free to discuss or suggest anything Spectator related, but here are some areas you might consider for feedback:
- Let us know if interactions or functionality did not work as you expected.
Featured Games (on the landing page)
- Does it show you what you want to see during a match?
- How do you feel about the camera motion/movement?
- Have you switched from Directed to Manual camera control? Thoughts about the process?
Drop-In (off your Friend List)
- How do you feel about the selection of games?
- Thoughts about the process of choosing and getting into a game?
- Thoughts about the process of getting into a game?
- Thoughts about the information displayed? Too much? Info missing?
- Thoughts about using Timeshift Controls?
Thanks and get Spectating!
i love the new spectator mode and i just have a few suggestions/reports
1 my chat when i go to spectate defaults to off and it forces me to turn it on every time, idk if this is a but or not but id appreciate it having a *sticky* option where it can stay on
2 it would be amazing to have a menu showing you the map and champions of a game before you actually commit to loading it. i get so annoyed when i see a bunch of champs im interested in on a team and then get through all of the loading and summoning screens just to see its a dominion match
3 is there any way we can get the champ display bar that shows your summoner/ult cd moved to the in game client not just spectator mode it seem so much more efficient than the current teammate health bars
4 also on the said bars i thought it would be need if you added different visual effects that showed status changes as well. like a frosty picture if they are slowed or a the stun.fear icon over there face if they are stunned or feared.