LET US CHAT TO PEOPLE WHILE SPECTATING
Originally Posted by Rayven
Hi all. With the wide release of Spectator Mode, many of you will be spectating for the first time.
We'd love to hear your feedback as you dive into the feature and watch LoL matches.
Feel free to discuss or suggest anything Spectator related, but here are some areas you might consider for feedback:
- Let us know if interactions or functionality did not work as you expected.
Featured Games (on the landing page)
- Does it show you what you want to see during a match?
- How do you feel about the camera motion/movement?
- Have you switched from Directed to Manual camera control? Thoughts about the process?
Drop-In (off your Friend List)
- How do you feel about the selection of games?
- Thoughts about the process of choosing and getting into a game?
- Thoughts about the process of getting into a game?
- Thoughts about the information displayed? Too much? Info missing?
- Thoughts about using Timeshift Controls?
- Please be as specific as possible
Thanks and get Spectating!
Directed camera was surprisingly very well done. Unfortunately, especially in lane phase, it would meander a bit over champions (in lane phase I prefer just flipping around the map myself, because I hate watching it float). It's fantastic for the team fights though
The featured games was put together very well, The animation transition to see the names of those who are playing makes it look FANTASTIC, although a little useless. In all honesty, I would prefer to see the names before I highlight the match.
I played around with the timeshift controls a bit, and they worked great too! no bugs from what I could see.
Everything else from what I could tell was basically perfect, this is a job VERY well done, and you can call me impressed (or maybe).
EDIT because I saw this posted a bit below me: The ability to spectate games that your friends are spectating would DEFINITELY be an awesome add on.