I'd like to point out, as the leader of a good 3v3 team, that if you're past the qualification matches, you'll notice that trynd doesn't get banned even in 1 out of 5 games. Reason beeing he gets countered easly in a lot of ways. I'll suggest a few so you can plan your game better:
- Jungle Malphite, going with an early frozen heart and having your topper grab that very important randuins means the tryndamere will be at 0.2-0.3 attack speed, which is roughly 1 attack each 3-5 seconds. Not that scary huh?
- Jungle Rammus. Taunt -> Exhaust. Gg, Bye bye Trynd. (remember to save exhaust for when the taunt ends, obviously)
- High cc team packing 3 exhausts. Nuff said, you can insert a bunch of champions here.
- Shyvana+High cc team, because 150 armor at lv 6 with just wriggles and tabis is no laughing matter
- Skarner - A skarner with wriggles and frozen heart *very good item choices for any skarner game on 3v3* won't be harmed by a tryndamere. Hit him and make him focus you, and if he doesnt, grab his ass with your butt lazer beam.
And so on x)
Hope I helped