The local librarian/senior summoner Nancy Bootya will greet any individual who enters the Institute’s library. She would happy to direct those with inquires about where to find books of a certain topic to the proper row and shelf for the books they are seeking. She even deals with discipline in the library and those who suffered her wrath are sure not to make the same mistake. However the main reason she is here is to direct new guests to the proper section until they get a feel for the library. After all the knowledge the Institute has would overwhelm the average summoner with the shelves upon shelves of books containing all known knowledge. Besides the small groups of tables, the occasional chair, and the front desk., the room is filled with nothing but bookshelves and the books they are home to.
This is just the first floor, there is a second floor where more advanced magic and arts can be found. While not as intimidating as the level below the volume of knowledge is greater than what one would expect from the top library in their city-state. Usually non-magical topics are not found here, but rather those are in their proper sections on the first floor. A book one would find here is, "From Embers to Wildfires, How to Improve Your Basic Pyromancy Today."
In an adjacent room on the second floor is the restricted section, which only the head summoners and their close associates may enter. Some witness claim that within those doors lies knowledge that man is not suppose to know lest it fall into the wrong hand or corrupt those who read it. Others say what goes on behind those doors is better left to the unknown for perhaps knowledge that would swing the balance of power is left behind those locked and secured doors.
Welcome to the library whatever answers you seek lie somewhere in these shelves, the question is...are you diligent enough to search for it.
1. This is not a battleground nor is it a place to test out your spells or newly learned skills. I do not want to see two summoners fighting it out or some random person creating an inferno (Brand....) in the middle of the library.
2. Remember this is a library not a drama center, if you are going to have a soap opera the library is not the place to do it.
3. Not everyone can enter the restricted area. Not everyone is a close associate to the head summoners, perhaps I will randomly allow those who participate entry for a bit. You could try to sneak in, but I can see a certain curator and librarian not being too happy if they caught you.
4. No destroying the books or knowledge within the library. This is prohibited and any destruction will result in a fine that is 500% of what the book was worth.
5. Rules may be added at anytime just please be aware.
6. Talon this is not a gutter…please do not dump any bodies here.
Any rule breaking will result in Nancy Bootya's wrath.....this is NOT something you want!))