Originally Posted by JadothBloodreign
My hidden elo is so low that I'm already in "elo hell" with trollers and griefers. I'm pretty much in an endless downward spiral of losses. XD
elo hell isn't real. there are trolls and greifers in 2k elo as well, and they are worse bc they know how to play so they know exactly how to ruin a game and make it look legit
Originally Posted by Xx jawbreaker xX
I'm working on getting out of elo hell... I've worked my way up to 1000 (dropped from 1300 to 800 a couple of months ago due to non-sober play)... Anyways i'm not gonna ask for advice on my gameplay, as you'd have to watch me to help me to improve. Instead i'm gonna ask advice on what to do about other players who suck. I'm gonna give you scenarios, you tell me what you'd do to win the game.
1) I'm 10-0 as bot adc, my top lane is feeding jax up top. Should i go top and help em out(and risk losing my turret)? Should i just change my build to counter him in the mid to late game? What would you do?
2) It's the beginning of the game, i'm adc again and the opposing alistar is playing extremely aggressive, while my support is doing nothing to help. My cs is around 10 and i can't farm. What should i do?
3) It's the late game, i'm kog, and in team fights tryndamere focuses me every time. My team keeps chasing their tank while i get owned, they won't stun him or anything. I beg them to defend their adc but they don't speak any english or are too stubborn to listen. What would you do? Would you keep entering into team fights? Would you just let them 4v5(and feed) while you go take down turrets? Would you rage and leave the game? What?
4. My team won't help me dragon, lux keeps taking the red buffs and someone is starting to feed. What do you do?
5. My team continues engaging in 2v3's and 3v4's (or worse) and i either have to choose to stick with them or let them keep feeding. What do you do?
I'm wondering if it's worth it to play as a lone wolf and try to teach them how to play. It's really hard to have to continually type and help noobs learn whilst trying to do well. And it's a team game, i can't really just abandon them. I just dont know what to do when 1 or more players on my team is complete garbage and they don't know the value of a dragon or when to engage, nor any other common skills that players should have.
1. if ur 10-0 as an adc, just push down through an inhib and forceteamfights
2. Ward the bush and poke him down
3. tryndamere is garbage late game. stick with your team and chase down tanks. He will get ruined by the AoE. Use your ooze to slow and melt him instantly.
4. Last hit red buff so she cant take it. Gank the person who is killing your ally. Solo dragon when your enemies are dead.
5. never let your team fight alone. If they suicide drop them, but if you are really doing well and dont belong in that elo, be a leader and get into good situations where the trigger happy can fire away. You can turn certain 2v3s into victories anyway with proper positioning.
Never play the lone wolf. It's a team game. Also, you get garbage teammates, and fight garbage opponents. The deck isn't magically stacked against you. You have 4 chances to get a bad ally, and 5 chances to get a bad opponent.
Also you call them noobs, but you dropped to 800 elo. That's pretty low, and you should keep that in perspective.
Under no circumstances should you call your teammates garbage or treat them as such. Don't focus on them, focus on yourself as a player.
If you start a game 10-0 and lose it is 100% your fault btw