Gaming United recently lost a couple players because of dedication/availability problems. We are now recruiting for the roles of: Mid and Support.
- 15 years old and mature. Though I'm always down to have a bit of fun and kid around (if you have a problem with that then just leave this thread.)
- Currently at 1359 Elo, capped at 1468 but know I have the skill level to play at a higher tier. (If you don't like the Elo then you might as well leave now.)
We are newly formed and have little to no experience playing together, we want to get a few warmup tournaments/scrims and regular practicing in before we compete in the Alienware Fall Season tournament.
-Jungle: Holy Cactus
-AD Carry: pedobears1
-Must have either Skype or TeamSpeak (Skype preferably)
- Above 1300 Elo at least
- Willing and able to take criticism
- Won't flip a **** if something goes wrong and is down to talk about what happened and remedy the situation.
- Not uptight, be able to make and take a joke or two, I like having fun while playing.
- Any US/Canada timezone, but practices and such will be run on EST.
-**YOU MUST BE DEDICATED TO THE TEAM AND BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU ARE NEEDED FOR PRACTICING, TOURNEYS, AND SCRIMS**
- A few exceptions will be made, but if it becomes a habit, you WILL be dropped.
Format for Application:
Communication programs (Skype, TS3, etc.):
Carries you are strongest with:
Activities that may interfere with practice times and tournaments (eg. school, work, extracurriculars):
Why you want to join the team:
If you are interested, contact me (Holy Cactus) or my vice-captain, iPaddle.
Hope to see you out there,