Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy
Cyrad, you furry. I want to play as an attractive female character because its a fantasy game, a game where I can imagine that I actually am Sona or Morgana or Lux....why would I want to play as a fat furry character? ahaha... sorry but to each their own. If I dont like the way a champion looks or how its abilities are I just dont pick that one, its as simple as that. Just because I dont like certain champs doesnt mean that others dont. Thats why there is a huge variety, so that you can pick the one you like, if you dont like any, quit b*tching and play a different game.
Wow, somebody's got issues here.
1) Since when races like Blood Elves are considered "fat furries?" Obviously can't have Blood Elves in the game, but the race doesn't have to be an anthropomorphic animal.
2) Sometimes it's not about imagining you're the champion but rather watching the champion. i don't want to be Teemo, but it's fun watching him scamper around, plant mushroom, and hide his homicidal urges with a chipper attitude.
3) Huge variety? The problem is that nearly all females are generic busty humans with funny outfits. That's not variety!
4) Why should i stop playing when the lack of variety can be fixed due to Riot releasing new champions every two weeks?
5) You call me a "furry" and yet you fantasize about being a murderous, big boobed woman?