Originally Posted by NYSkate
i understand people dont really play as serious in regular non ranked matches but i would like to be at least a little good at jungleing by the time i get to play ranked
yes but you are going to ruin the match for your team unless you are at a high enough hidden elo that the other team is jungleing. if you want to jungle in 3's play top.
im serious play top. and kill first monster spawn in mid on your spawn side, have a teammate leash, dont gank. thats another thing, at higher elo ganking isnt really done early on in bush.
- have someone leash your mid monster camp, now you are lvl 2,
- push lane, you should have most of your health
***if you dont have most of your health most of the time, idk why you want to jungle, not being a ****, just saying, if you cant take someone 1v1 and win with the majority of your health most of the time, then don't jungle yet, you are not ready.
- jungle their mid monster camp, or their top camp either gank bot or b.
- now keep laneing and killing him or getting him to b, when he is dead or left, go jungle/gank
this will help you get to the higher elos so you can only jungle/gank without laneing. if you cant do this, don't worry about jungle just yet, you are only going to throw the game for your team. unless you get carried.
now when you can do this and you have a teammate willing to 1v2 bot if they dont have a jungle, again, HAVE A TEAMMATE WILLING TO 1V2 BOT IF THEY DONT HAVE A JUNGLE!!!!, other wise you are going to be that teammate who doesn't listen and ultimately costs them the game.
when you are ready and you have a teammate who agrees, (don't just do it, don't be that guy.) then you can start the same way, what i like to do, is remain invisible, look at your side of the map, see what parts of their side will be visible and what wont be.
(again this is what i like to do, sorta a psych op, they think you are afk, til you gank. doesn't work well if you get smite, they'll assume you are jungling.)
- start mid monster (yours)
- go up the side you spawned on hitting grass next to your turret either cut across your turret if your top has the enemy pushed, if not and they would be able to see you, go up farther to the turret by your inhib, then cut across to your top monster
- now go to their top monster
- notice if you go across top bush towards the turret by their inhib their is just enough fog of war that you can cross without being detected, make sure minions pass first, how? watch your side of the map, when your minions pass turret you can go
- now get their mid monster, back to yours, repeat until you feel you can gank, or b and get health back. then gank, ww has natural lifesteal, and is good for this with armor, and 5 pots