Label: Game, Rengar
Description: First off I would like to say, that I am well aware that his normal and empowered abilities does not share a cooldown in any way. This is about his Q strangely reducing it's own cooldown, before it's actually used. When Rengar activates his Q ability, he gains a buff that causes his next attack to do extra damage, and grant him bonus attack speed. The cooldown on this ability starts when he attacks with his Q, not when activated. If he while this buff is on, uses his other abilities to max out his Ferocity, after using his Q, the cooldown for it is reduced. His Q's cooldown is reduced by the amount of seconds you waited between activating the Q, and actually using it. This does not happen if you do it without maxing out Ferocity, so I conclude it's therefore not intended.
This meaning, if timed right, Rengar can get off 3 Q's in his combo, instead of the normal 2. Taking this into consideration, it can drasticly increase his damage output, and this does make him overpowered (in my opinion). Nontheless, this bug needs to be fixed, before more players start exploiting it.
1. Select Rengar.
2. Use his Q ability, and wait a couple seconds.
3. Before the buff expires, use his other abilities to get him to 5 ferocity.
4. Attack something with your Q, and follow it up with an empowered ability.
5. Notice how your normal Q's Cooldown is significally lower, if not reset.
6. This accours 100% of the time if done correctly, I will have a video up soon to demonstrate, as it is rather complicated to do.
Looking forward to a red post