This is a long thought RP that i have been thinking about as of late. This is the first Rp i will be GMing and it will be a large scale RP, Due to the broadness of it it has 13 slots total. 5 Slots are reserved for Ask Champions (If they want to be in this rp, the last 3 days of sign ups these slots will be open for OCs), 8 are for OCs. Total there will be 15 Characters maximum active at one time. The RP goes like this:
You, Not your character wakes up in a room. You have a splitting headache as you hear 2 people talk. "Test Subject ((Random Number Here)) is prepared sir." Another voice says "Very good, well we have no reason to keep him/her waiting, let us begin with the transfer of consciousness." You feel a large pounding headache which causes you to pass out, you hear one last thing before your entire consciousness has faded from the real world. "Now, i know you can hear me. Every night you will get a clue on what is going on and how to escape. This is a very special test for very special people. You will be tested on how well you accommodate to something that you believe does not exist when it turns out to exist." The voice starts to sound distorted "NoW, PrEpaRe YoUrSelF," This last part rings in your head as you lose consciousness "And Do not Die...." The world fades, you wake up seconds later, looking around to your surroundings. You recognise this place but, it only existed in a videogame before. Like a distant dream.... You look at yourself and you see that you are no longer yourself anymore but a character you created or that was created specifically for this world. Now it is your time, to truly know what it is in this world known as Runeterra first hand.
((So all this aside there is probably some confusion in this RP idea.
1. This is the real you ending up inside either a OCs body in Runeterra or ending up in a champions body if you are a ask ___
2. Ask ____ can sign up as one of their OCs
3. Try to react as you would if you one day woke up in Runeterra as a character you created.
4. This does not mean you have to use your real name. Feel free to refer to yourself as your OCs or champion's name.
5. Yes there is a way out but with multiple obstacles in the way. But one subject will not be able to do it alone.
6. This is a RP of choice, there are 3 general paths you can take. - The Completer, The Adapter, And the Traitor
The Completer - He/She will stop at nothing to get out of this nightmare and will try their best to escape with their lives
The Adapter - He/She decides there is no point in trying to escape, the adapt to runeterra and their real consciousness fades, being replaced with their OCs/Champion's consciousness.
The Traitor - You have lost all hope, and hate that others have it. You will kill the others just to make them feel pain and suffering. And you will try to stop those that would try to end this nightmare because you want to kill them yourself.
7. Status- You will have to keep track of status in this RP but only 2.
HP - Self explanatory, drops to 0 and your real mind dies, removing you from the rp and opening your spot to someone else, but who knows, maybe you can survive on as a ghost or remnant.... Please list this such as fractures and breaks in bones. Cuts can be generalized.
Soul - This is the crucial factor of this RP. This will go by the honor system so i would like to ask that if you enter in this RP that you will please be fair about this. Your soul is split in 2 parts, One half is your real soul, the other is your OCs soul. Doing actions that your real half would only do increases your Real Soul numbers while decreasing your OC's Soul Numbers. This works the same way with your OC's Soul Numbers If you do something by your OC's Book then your Real soul starts to fade. If either side drops to 0 the opponent side gains full control for the day. Every Night (~4 Posts from everyone) your soul equalizes again and you get a clue to where in Runeterra the portal is to escape, but i warn you it is going to be well guarded.
8. Death - Dying in this rp removes you from it, opening up your slot to other people. Really dying is very hard in RPing anyways but still it exists. If you die here no you do not have to permadeath your OC its your choice in that matter.
9. Places - Every place that exists in Runeterra, whether Lore or not, as a example you could go to Ionia and relax a spell or even go to Kaz's break room to relax instead. As usual please post your place in bold at the top of the reply. Like you do in the Other Place thread.
10. Lastly you are in your OCs/Champion's body so yes you do have magic or extreme strength or extreme speed, but remember that you will have to get used to the body first, i must ask that you do not go from waking up in a body you have never been in, to instantly knowing how to use the body completely and destroying the planet. (Yes this part is kinda stolen from DBZ)
No Whining about dieing
I warn you I will read every post.
Finally as a last word, i do take suggestions about how to make this idea even better. if you don't like the idea or if its dumb or just to hard to comprehend then just let this fade away like a ghost going to heaven. Who knows maybe this is better suited for skype or its just not a good idea. Please (NICELY) tell me how i can improve this.
If you want to join just post your character, Starting point and Starting status like this:
Status: Injured Arm
I shall post as people die, leave or vanish to show that spots are open. There is a long test in front of us subjects. We must finish this game of death or die trying))
~ Subject 37A JamesIII
- Character: Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar
Start location: The Institute of War, Senior Steward's Offices, Inner Sanctum
Starting Status: Asleep, I'm gonna have one hell of a time when I wake up ...
- Character: Phantom
Start: Shadow Isles, Ebony Stronghold
Status: Tired, and already facing first challenge
- Character: Mundy Lawrenson
Start: Demacian Outskirts
- Character: LaLuna
Start: Kaz's break room
Status: Confused, Scared, Sleepy
- Character: Ruby
Start: Institute of War - Ruby's room
Status: Confused, suffering from great pain
- Character: Jared
Start: Howling Marshes
State: Confused and frightened, close to going berserk from hunger (His curse)
- Character: Mistreiu Z. Ko
Start: Institute of War, hallway to Summoning Chambers
Status: Confused, jittery
- Character: Alice Sorme
Start: In her room in the Institute of War.
Status: Wakes up, wondering what happened. Unsure of whether this is real or just a dream.
- Quinn and Valor
Status: Dazed and Confused
Start: The Shadow Isles
Status: Encased in Armor
Status: Struggling to comprehend what has happened.
- Character: Katarina Du Couteau
Start: Du Couteau Summer Home, Outskirts of Noxus
Status: Confused, yet feeling power, already testing limits
- Character: Jericho Swain
Start: His office at the High Command.
Status: Wakes up thinking he's insane.
What is a Continuous intake RP you may ask? well as people leave, die or vanish from the RP their name will be removed from the list. Open spots on this page means we have slots open and people who want to join can join as long as slots are open. So post here in the format that everyone else did, and wait for my OK. Usually it takes about 2-25 minutes. after that you may begin your adventure!