Hello Again Ezreal, I'm going to try this by numbering them.
1) Any plans on making Trundle not as goofy?- at least make the nose a bit smaller and more pointed than bulbous or a skin for him that does this?
2) Any plans for an AD Champion who's passive gives some percent of his extra magic resistance to another stat (armor, health, critical damage, critical chance, attack speed, life steal, spell vamp, health regeneration, mana regeneration, attack damage, armor penetration, etc)?
3) Any development on a champion with an ultimate global beam that you can charge for more damage, and maybe it pushes enemy champions back = to the amount of damage they took?
4) Will there be a new Zaun champion this year? Possibly a range carry? who has some lore to tie him in as well- Possibly the warwick kidnapper from issue 10 of JoJ. He tortured Warwick with a glowing whip, which after seeing Thresh seems like that sort of weapon can be considered ranged, looks like he would have some sort of stun ability and injections that lower armor and magic resistance. I guess story wise he could have been against the Ionian invasion and tried to sabotage a Zaunite bio-assault and got caught up in his work getting mutated. Obviously his classic skin would be a Zaunite radiation suit and he would sound like Blitzcrank with a cold.
5) Any development on Kassadin's Daughter as a Champion in the present or future. A female tank from the void would be interesting. Maybe making her a bit more reptilian than insect themed... Or better yet having her wearing the exoskeletons of the 3 champions that came have already came from the void! The mesh of body parts being worn and being different colors would be fun. There could be a metal theme skin based off the robotic skins of the void champions- Kog'maw is getting a Battlecast skin if I remember right.
6)Will we see any new Rune theme skins?
I think that will do for now, later.