whatever you do dont look at the commentaries, i scrolled down just for curisity and there was this idiotic sheep's commentary saying this "good try, Riot, but no one will play Dominion anyways" the worst part is that thecommentary receives a lot of upvotes ,so yes 97% sr sheeps are stupid and even then i feel that's a low number.
edit: i'm not meaning that all the sr fanbase are sheeps more like 53% of Sr are actually sheeps the other 47% is kinda okay but 97% of that 53% is in urgent need of brain vitamins.
also about the trailer, i agree it was awesome and i really enjoyed it!! made me yell: woaah and awesome! quite a few times