The new Twisted Treeline Beta is live. We got some great feedback from PBE testers, so now itís time to hear what all of you think about the new 3v3 battleground. Whether youíre a veteran Twisted Treeline player who topped out the ladder last season, or youíre just sitting down to your first 3v3 match, your feedback is important to us, so leave us your comments!
To recap, here are some of the revisions you can expect from the original map:
- New terrain and new items to help improve the number of viable team comps
- A condensed jungle with reliable monster camps to focus the action towards the center where junglers can gank both lanes
- Wider choke points near the inhibitors and a wall separating the shrine turret from the Nexus to prevent late game turtling
- An epic new spider boss and two neutral altars to encourage combat around team-wide buffs
- Beginner and intermediate bots specifically designed for the new terrain and mechanics, available in both Custom games and Co-op vs. AI matchmaking
Remember that even though itís passed through PBE, the new TT is still in beta and we need your help as we continue to improve 3v3 League of Legends. We have a team of designers specifically devoted to supporting the Twisted Treeline remake, so be sure to stop over at the Twisted Treeline forums to leave your feedback and comments on how we can make the experience better.
Give us your feedback on the new Twisted Treeline here.