I really like the tribunal being more strict, however, I think RIOT is only focusing on punishing and not on prevention.
- What if RIOT created an age box in the profile so I could play with people my age?
- What if they made it so low elo players couldn't play any champ they didn't qualify in by winning in unranked? (to avoid bad players frustrating teammates into arguing.)
- What if they limited low elo players to one ranked loss per day so they took ranked more seriously?
- What if you could put people on an avoid list so they wouldn't play on your random team? (and then put a warning noting this will cause you to wait more if you "avoid" a lot of people.
- What if you had a list of ACTUAL protocols for behavior in a drop-down so players could more easily call people out? For example, what's RIOT's opinion on protocol - can a player "call it" from last pick? If a player solo pushes a lane, does that constitute "not cooperating."