This map, which you have deemed an "updated" version of Twisted Treeline, is in fact not at all TT, but a new map which appears to be a terribly attempted cross-over with Dominion.
- The way you've altered itemization has crippled many champions.
- The way you've "redesigned" the jungle has made it so that A LOT of the actual fighting happens in there and laning is virtually a thing of the past.
- You've made it so that anybody and their mother can escape any situation, as there are about four different directions at which one can go at any given time.
- The Alter addition is simply atrocious. If I wanted to play "capture the node," I would play Dominion.
- You've made it so that actual strategy, coordination, and map positioning is irrelevant in favor of constant invasion. It is simply too easy to get around.
This is in NO way the "Twisted Treeline" that we are used to. To sum it up, it's bad and you should feel bad for implementing it. Also, it is an atrocious decision to have this map completely override the "classic" version. If you make the ill-advised choice to keep this updated TT, at least put in the option for players to be able to play the old version. I think you'll be surprised on just how many people give this new update the middle finger in favor of what, to me, is clearly the better map.