I really liked the new map, these are the things i enjoyed:
- The new look and graphics are amazing. And i didnt lag.
- Altars: Its great because ppl try so hard to get them, and many times die trying to get the enemy's altar. If you play wisely you can profit this, ganking from the bushes next to the altar.
- Jungle: Really fast to clear, giving the chance to have a jungler ganking both lanes the whole time.
- Fast games, lots of fights. You fight a LOT more than in the previous TT, the games can turn aroudn quite easily.
- No wards: More deaths, more fights, playing more strategically and knowing when to use the new item.
Well i've only played 4 times, all of them with Jax, with a 100% win rate. And i had lots of fun in every game, normally lasting 21-24 mins.
So why do people complain? Because its a NEW MAP. We always tend to dislike new things. And people still dont know how to play it very well, but i think its a great change from previous map.
(sorry for my english)