Originally Posted by General Sassycat
1. I know that boots is the best choice but i kinda don't care when i do 3/4s someone's health as opposed to half with the 10 ad difference, and because Ashe's level one is amazing and im building brut i prefer the +50 hp over the 6 hp per hit.
2. Not if you have an advantage, which is the only thing that makes this viable.
3. Yes i am. If you have the advantage your main priority is locking down targets because you automatically have more damage than they do.
4. Yeah i meant great level one. My bad.
I don't want to jungle. I want to AD.
points 1,2,3 are if you have the advantage. What if you don't have the advantage?
1. Nuking 3/4s someone health is nothing when they have 2 or 3 more pots then you.
Where are you getting the "+50 hp" from?
V.S.ing an AD carry with a boot while you don't have one will allow the other play to get
free harass off you. (This is especially true with Caitlyn)
2. Using a build base on whether you get the advantage or not isn't a good idea. Too many
variables are involved.
3. Lock down target? To do that with a long sword would usually mean you losing cs for
harass. Also playing offensively with a long sword is not recommended because of your low MS. Their jungler will eventually gank and you will have a low chance of escaping without using Flash or Ghost.