Well this is exciting! You people should do this more. Well, here's my questions please!
- Since he reattained the box, did he learn anything he hadn't learned the first time he peaked?
- If he destroyed the box, what would happen? Would I take his powers away, not allow anyone to have those powers, blow up? I can't see many reasons why Shen's father has not destroyed it seeing as he suggested Zed do it so it must not be a huge consequence.
- Why didn't Shen's father just destroy the box?
- Why doesn't Zed destroy the box seeing as he doesn't want anyone on his level. Chances are someone in the future will steal the box or use it against him since he currently possesses it. He's a smart fellow I'd assume, please don't make another story where someone steals it when there is little to no consequence (actual benefit IMHO) to destroying it.
- Can he force someone to look in the box? What if he forced Shen to look in the box just for the ultimate evil - corruption.
As you can tell, I really love this lore. Mainly focused on the box, but the entire thing is just very joyous for me and I don't usually love lores like that. I have a dozen more questions, but I'll give you a break .