(Note: This champion concept is inspired by the RWBY trailed released by Monty Oum of Roosterteeth, found [here]. This is almost purely a mechanics test, and as such she has no lore, so don't bother asking.)
- 11/9/2012 - Increased Crimson Dance's base damage to 10/45/80/115/150/185 from 10/25/40/55/70/85.
- Crimson Dance's cooldown now decreases with level in increments of 2 seconds.
Attributes: Assassin, Melee, Jungler, Carry
-Health: 422 (+74)
-Health Regen: 7 (+0.7)
-Mana Regen: N/A
-Attack Damage: 50 (+3.6)
-Attack Speed: 0.660 (+0.3%)
-Attack Range: 175
-Armor: 12 (+3)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 320
- Passive - Lady in Red
- Red starts with a rank in all of her abilities. Her basic abilities level up to 6 ranks and her Ultimate levels up to 4 in this way. (Note: This is due to how all of her abilities interact, as well as to make her fairly strong early game.)
- Q - Iron Thorn
- Active - Red's next autoattack is enhanced. She gains an attack range of 550 and deals 10/15/20/25/30/35 (+ bullet damage (explained below)) physical damage to the target. In addition, if she's within melee range, she'll make a melee attack with 10/15/20/25/30/35 bonus damage, with the ranged attack firing off as a remarkably fast skillshot behind them.
-Cost: 1 ammo (Only on hit)
- W - Cloak of Roses
- Passive - If Red is out of combat for 3 seconds, she puts away her scythe and draws her cloak around her, shielding her from a single attack that would be made against her. Buff is lost if Red attacks or activates an ability.
- Active - Red teleports to a location within 450 units.
-Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18/15 seconds
- E - Crimson Dance
- Active - Fires a blast forwards, dealing 10/45/80/115/150/185 (+ bullet damage (explained below)) physical damage to enemies in a line 800 long. Propels Red backwards up to 600 units, at a speed of roughly 1200. Red can press E again mid-flight to anchor her scythe into the ground, standing on the hilt. Any autoattack from the hilt allows her to leap up to 550 units to the target. Iron Thorn can be triggered from this position, and Crimson Dance can be activated again, with cooldown starting when she gets off of the scythe.
-Cost: 1 ammo
-Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12/10 seconds
- Second Active - Red leans forwards, firing a shot into the ground and propelling herself into the air towards a spot within 800 units. Deals normal attack damage to whoever she lands on, procing on hit effects and able to be improved by Iron Thorn.
-Cost: 1 ammo
- Ultimate - Vorpal Edge -
- Passive - Grants Red 8/12/16/20 ammo capacity, 5/10/15/20% armor penetration, and bullet damage equal to 50/55/60/65% of her total attack damage.
- Active - Red reloads her clip, restoring her ammo. This is the only way to restore ammo. Takes 4/3.5/3/2.5 seconds to reload.