Originally Posted by Pin Heel Surfer
I'll answer in bullet form.
1. Give me a better example then. Your example prompted me to reply with my own.
2. Again, give me a better example.
3. The tribunal consists bots and players who think anything that ruins someone's fun is warrants a punish. If it wasn't against the rules, I'd gladly link a tribunal bot that describes what I'm saying when I say "tribunal bot." Yes, I know that it takes more than one report to get sent to the tribunal. Did you find any inconsistencies with the reports? No. They were all "wah wah i think he spam alot & i lost so its anti fun
toksik pleyer" with no solid proof.
4. This is a great example of downvoted for no good reason. This thread is exactly the same as my thread except this has +15 and mine has -15. It's called herd mentality.
1. You didn't provide an example. You mocked my example. My example was completely sound: 2 people say something offensive in earshot of other people who take offence to what was said... it's EXACTLY the scenario that happened in game. You said something offensive to a friend within earshot/eye-site of 8 other people, and number of which could be homosexual. It's pretty simple.... then again, I feel like I'm talking to a simple minded person, so I understand why you don't quite grasp the concept.
2. Simply highlighting the fact that some people find the term "gay" offensive when used as an insult, and that it shouldn't be looked at any differently than the n-word. Both are hate-speak directed toward a minority as means to insult them, even when used against someone not from that minority (i.e. calling a straight person "gay" as a very relevant example).
3. Incorrect. More assumptions. You're full of them. Well, you're full of something that's for sure: rage, ire, bile, anger, hate... to name a few. I go to work everyday, 9-5. On my lunch break I usually participate in the tribunal. I carefully read through the complaints, the chat logs, and I make sure to look at the build and KDR to ensure an accurate report on my end. Are their bots? Are their punish trolls? Sure are... but I am not one of them, and use the Tribunal as it's intended: To punish and remove toxic players like you from the community and the game.
4. I actually agree with you here. Both threads should be closed. The ONLY reason yours is upvoted is you have skewed your premise. "I GOT ONE REPORT FOR SPAMMING TAUNTS AND GOT BANNED" is not an accurate representation of your actions here.
Your title should have read: "I FINALLY GOT BANNED FOR MY TOXIC BEHAVIOR. FINAL STRAW: SPAMMING TAUNTS & HATEFUL LANGUAGE"
I'm done with you.... you don't want to have a conversation. I feel like you're not even reading the replies.
You're banned for good reason. Improve your behavior. Stop calling ANYONE in game any hateful or spiteful names. It breeds toxic behavior in other players and ruins the experience for everyone.
Ban Deserved. Tribunal working as intended. Done with this nonsense and this ignorant wretch. Moving on to more constructive conversations...