Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow
1. It takes so much fun outta the game.
2. You will only be able to play that one role and then be upset when someone else takes it.
By main I mean you exclusively play only 1 champion.
But on the other side of the coin;
1. You only need to worry about situational builds for one champion archetype
2. You can easily master one champion if you only use their mechanics
3. It's a fantastic way to get up to level 30, due to reasons 1 and 2
And also, it IS possible to have multiple main champions post-30. At that point, it's impossible to always get the lane/jungle every time that you want it, so you need at least one champion in each position that you're good with.