1. Did you feed first?
2. Were you out leveled b/c you fed?
3. Did you waste your slow/stun by not chaining them, then you chased?
4. Was Lee Sin there doing damage, but you blamed it on Singed who was getting the kills and "unstoppable" ?
5. Did Olaf have Frozen Mallet and life steal?
1. We actually dominated early game. But because they were tanky as ****, and because Singed built a RoA and a Blackfire Torch, we was unstoppable.
2.We were ahead, due to my response to 1.
3. Actually the only threat to me early game was Darius, as this one was particularly skilled and tanky.
4. Lee Sin was their weak link, he was easy to kill.
5. Olaf had everything he needed. We could in fact kill the singed, but that singed was so strong he do enough to our whole team for Darius and Lee Sin to come in and clean up. And when I say strong, he generally could take our whole team down to around 1/3 health each before finally dying. As Elise, I was unable to out run him even in spider form. I had to use my stun to keep him from getting away. If I tried to pop my rappel he would just wait for me to come back down or focus someone else.