Just your friendly neighborhood wannabe superhero Wulffe here bringing you the brand new and improved Champion Concept Forum Council (CCFC) Review Forum, Mark III. We've undergone a huge turnover recently and I'm here to breathe some life back into our review thread. So now I'm both categorizing your champs and making sure they get the love and notice they deserve!
There's only one catch: In order to get a review you've must have done a review yourself. 'But I'm horrible at reviewing people! D:' you might say, but what if I provided you with the tools to succeeded? Behold!
Tips on how to do a good review:
(Taken from the Mark 2 thread)
- Tone: This is paramount. Think carefully about how you phrase things; do not condescend, do not mock. Yes, an ability that deals 5,000 true damage in an 1100 unit AoE is.... a bit much. But there is a civil way in which you can word your review to advise the summoner that their numbers may be off. If a summoner makes such a major oversight, it could simply be that numbers are not their strength; provide examples to existing champions with similar abilities so that the Summoner may have a reference point.
- Neutrality: The purpose of a review is to help a fellow Summoner's idea grow, not to force your opinion upon them. If you provide a suggestion for improvement and it is denied, do not take offense or try to press the issue; in the end it is the Summoner's choice to accept the help they are offered.
- Coverage: No worries! You don't need to write an essay. =P All you need to do is touch on the basic points, outlined in the format below.
Overall Theme: Does this character make sense? Is this character relevant to the League of Legends World? Do the abilities function well with who the character is?
The following members are those that volunteer to assist where they can in this:
(List is subject to change pending different information)
Bergmeister - Unknown, helps as needed.
FlamesofTerror - Does everything except League Judgments.
Moby the White - He's just generally helpful.
Poet Ultima - Does everything but numbers, excels at League Judgments.
Wulffe - Jack of all trades, master of none. Will try to help as needed.
[CENTER]Notes and Info[/CENTER]
If you want to link a review you received in this thread, the process is simple:
1) Find the page in your thread that the review was made on and copy the url.
2) Paste the url into a url tag in your forum post to this thread.
3) Append #post to the end of the url.
4) Go back to the review and click on the quote button, this should open up a post page with the quote inside.
5) Look for the following "[QUOTE=name;numbers]"
6) Copy ONLY the numbers and paste those after the #post in your url.
7) Close out the url tag, you have now successfully linked to the review.
Hello, I'm Wulffe!
I reviewed Dante, the Darkslayer, page 3.
If y'all could review Tempest Swain, the Ethereal Sorceress I'd greatly appreciate it!
Feel free to add details about the champ you reviewed, what you liked about them, what their strengths and/or weaknesses are, etc.