Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed
1. laners get more gold
2. junglers get less
3. 11 minutes is where the gold is the same with small differences
4. laners still take buffs/camps
5. you cant gank and farm, you pick one
1. Laners get 9 less gold per wave if they last hit perfectly. They get +9 gold from teh increased g/10. So they stay equal. The difference they get is the canon minion every 1.5 minutes. That is around 4-5 gold every 30 sec.
2. junglers get a bit less gold in the first 2 clears, but the extra g/10 makes up for that in the first clear and increases the gold in the second one.
Read through this article for the maths on lane and jungle gold. For both you get a nice table without the g/10 added.
At 13:30 lanes get around 200 less gold through farming but the same amount through the extra g/10. That means at that time they are equal.
Junglers get equal at around 11:00 already without the extra g/10.
4. lanes take buffs (like always), but taking camps needs more time for them. The amount gets reduced. Before, a good AP mid champ started at around 3-4 minutes into the game. The ADC started as early as possible.
Now the ADC starts around 8-12 minutes into the game.
The AP champ does the same.
If you are good that leaves you at least 4 more wraith camps with at least 200 gold for you.
5. you can do both. What did you do in S2? you did gank all the time. there was no way to farm. You took g/10 and you got yout gold like the supporter with the small bonus of some camps. Now you can decide what to do.
S2 jungle was the worst thing ever in this game.
S1 jungle had the problem that jungle was hard but the spawn times were so high that you cleared and then ganked in the time between. It was a pattern and no real desicion.
They wanted to fix that, but the g/10 and lanes farming the jungler permanently was a problem in the end.
=> Harder jungle like in S1, but with faster spawn times so that you have to choose what to do. And still HP and mana gain from camps to make the jungler more open and the junglers less blue reliant (variety).