Hello, I have bought Shaco for jungling, and am really enjoying it. However as of the late I'm noticing somethings:
- I seem to fall far behind on ganking, I literally end the game with 0-2 kills/assists (mostly because of team fights
- I'm to aggressive, for example, I fought another Shaco today, and all I did was counter jungle, I was up against an Amumu and the same thing occured. For some reason all I do is counter jungle.
- As soon as I hit level 6 and have red and blue I do dragon, is this optimal? I want to be able to down dragon fast with little/no threat from dragon. When can I do that?
- Can I solo Baron before fully built?
- What should my route be? I'm doing wolves + blue (not really wolves atm because I can't pull it off), then I head to red if there's an enemy jungler, otherwise I sneak a peek. Then I hit wraiths, and if my team is bad and I used smite, I hit golems. Then red buff. After this though, normally I'll just go hit another of my junglin creeps, or I'll counterjungle/killl enemy jungling creeps.
EDIT: I'm summoner level 12. I run flash + smite. And I start out with Machete 2 or 3 health pots and a ward.