Originally Posted by RiotNome
Alright, let's try this again.
Hypothetically, if... (ALL OF THE FOLLOWING HAPPENED)
1. Brutalizer's flat armor penetration did not stack with Black Cleaver or Ghostblade...
2. Black Cleaver's percent armor penetration were slightly nerfed...
3. And Brutalizer and BC's flat armor penetration are nerfed from 15 to 10...
Would it be OK to keep Black Cleaver on Dominion? Opinions, now!
How did you come up with this set of changes to fix the issue?
1) I don't see this as a problem. Brutalizer has always stacked with others.
2) Bringing this to ~25 is probably a reasonable change so long as the math makes sense.
3) Pretty big nerf. Would Black Cleaver's flat pen still stack with itself? What about the item cost?
I realize its a forum, and not great for mathcraft, but are the numbers making sense with all the changes you mentioned factored in (including the removal of the global pen)? Surely you have the item data and champ stats to put it in perspective.
A major objective of this patch was to make AD casters more viable. I fear that the pendulum is about to swing the other direction in a big way.
Judging by the comments, the player base wants the flat pen on BC to be unique. Why isn't this a good solution? Can't we just make a White Cleaver with the stats we want?