Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath
You should really not gaf about your punctuation. This is awful to read.
1. Nami has a skin.
2. Rengar was buggy on release, therefore underpowered. After resolving the bugs, he became the most OP SOB in the younger LoL history. Had to be nerfed like, 5 times in a row now? Better nerf Rengar...
3. Elise is not a fanmade creation, she is the rethought of a previously scrapped champion.
4. Did you play Zed with the new items?
5. Kha'Zix is different from Rengar. They are both assassiny junglers and have nice interacting lore, but that's about it...
6. Shockblade Zed has a lot of new effects on his skin...but I guess that's too subtle for you?
1. not that I see in the shop?
2. So they release "buggy" champions for people to pay money for before making absolutely sure that everything is ok?
3. can't argue with that one if you have solid proof of it.
4. Zed is still not viable compared to others of his type.
5. Kha'Zix is BARELY different from rengar. They are all the same basic abilities besides Kha'zix not having a snare.
6. Yes, it is too subtle, if you're going to charge someone money for your creation it should be impressive and not just junk.
Also, do you mean i SHOULD gaf about my punctuation? because otherwise your statment makes no sense. Good job making bullets so no one can judge you on your paragraph structure.
I'm sorry that I have brain cells that function and don't think of a flower when I play a giant spider......I can't even reply to that you're just a moron.
Pretty much the ENTIRE purpose of this is to say, get your game stable before you keep adding new ****. It's like having plastic surgery oh your jugs while your nose is still healing, just going to cause more problems. Shouldn't get so mad, it's just a game