Has anyone notice the similarities between Diana, Zed, Morgana, and Syndra?
- they find the societies they used to live in as very oppressive (like how Morgana sees Kayle and the heaven like place; and how Diana sees the Solari tribe repressing the power of the moon) or see the current order as "weak" (like how Syndra sees the Ionian elders and how Zed sees the Kinkou Order).
- they suppose to serve as "evil" counterparts to some champions (Morgana to Kayle, Zed to Shen, Diana to Leona, and we have yet see the "good" counterpart to Syndra),
- they ended up killing the authority who suppress the forbidden knowledge/power of the society (well Morgana really wants to kill her sister).
- they found the said forbidden knowledge/power that have completely changed them.
- the said forbidden knowledge/power is often associated with "darkness" and "shadow" (or in the case with Diana, the moon).
- they are willing to replace/destroy the old society with the forbidden knowledge/power and are willing to kill anyone who opposes them.
- they were once "good" people who ended being "evil" or more "antiheroic" and branded them as outcasts (at least according to the Solari tribe, the Kinkou Order, the Ionian elders, and Kayle's heaven order).
- they don't really see themselves to be "evil" while the societies the were raised in branded them as such; and see themselves more like "embracing your dark side is like embracing your own freedom or more beneficial than embracing the old order".
- they could be branded as "tragic villain" in some sort (Zed's and Syndra's tragic flaw is desire for power through the dark arts/magic; Diana tragic flaw is finding the power of the moon and tried to share it with the Solari tribe, only to be rejected by the Solari elders and sentenced her to death; Morgana tragedy involves mastered dark magic and find's Kayle's order to be tyrannical and oppressive). Apparently, some players may not be sympathetic to them, but they pity them for their flaws (like Darth Vader).
- they lost some of their sanity after embracing the forbidden knowledge/power.
I think the lore should create an alliance of Diana, Zed, Morgana, and Syndra in a similar sense how there is an alliance in the Shadow Isles when Elise was released during Halloween (Elise as the leader with Karthus, Evelynn, Hecarim, Mordekaiser, and Yorick as her followers). There should be a similar alliance something like Guild of Rebellion, or Order of (Dark) Freedom, or Alliance of the Dark Arts. With Zed being the leader, and Morgana, Diana, and Syndra as the followers. They will work together to destroy the societies they were once raised in and replace them with their own. And I have a few champion ideas that involves Demacia and Master Yi's Wuju style (one champion will realize that Demacia isn't much different than Noxus when enforcing their beliefs and sees Demacia as tyrannical like Noxus and lead a violent revolution in a colony owned by Demacia because the poor in the colony are oppressed by Demacia. Another champion will be a yordle who serves a rival to Wukong and pupil to Master Yi and mastered the dark forbidden techniques known as "Dark Wuju" as means of getting approval from Master Yi, only to be rejected by Master Yi.) But I'll leave that in the champion suggestion thread.
I would love to hear someone from the Riot staff to see if Diana, Morgana, Synddra, and Zed are willing to work together to destroy the "weak" or"oppressive" they once lived in and replace them with their own. Or if Diana, Morgana, Syndra, and Zed may have some disagreements with each other.
EDIT: I want to add Varus in there as well. He's suppposed to protect an Ionian temple that have sealed some sort of dark power. But after Noxus destroyed and killed everyone in the village when he decided to protect the temple, he decided to let the dark power consume him to be powerful enough for revenge against Noxus. He probably may hate the Ionian elders as much as he hate the Noxus for the pressure the decision between saving the village from Noxian forces and guarding the temple.
EDIT 2: Okay, I'm ditching Varus on the list, as per Kyrrion.