You’ll receive a special Snowdown icon for the following actions between now and January 6th:
Distribution of Snowdown icons will begin a few days after the upcoming patch and may take several days to hit your account after they are earned.
- Participating in a five-man premade match in any queue
- Behaving well in the spirit of the Snowdown season
- Purchasing RP as a gift for a friend
- Purchasing a champion as a gift for a friend
- Purchasing a skin as a gift for a friend
- Being one of the top participants this Snowdown
Ugh... didn't we go over this before? We don't want special icons that only a few people can get due to doing things that are way beyond the norm. First it was $70 for RP and now it is gifting RP, skins, Champions, and other things? Really?
Is this stuff going to be a one time thing (or nearly one time) like the Harrowing icons?
I'm all for new stuff, but the collectionist in me screams that you're just taking advantage of us... =(
EDIT: What if we already own every Champion? How can a friend gift us a Champion to get the icon? Similar question about gifting RP and skins -- what if we own a ton of RP and every skin we want? Seems like this is separating the super loyal and dedicated players from the rest. =/