I've decided to remake the Guide that i made a couple days ago! c:
NOTE: I'm going to remake this guide one final time.
1. Mercury Treads - The extra MR and Tenacity helps!
2. Warmog's Armor - Because Tanks need tons of HP. Also good HP regen
3. Frozen Mallet - More HP and a bit of AD. The passive is good as well
OR Atma's Impaler - Armor, Crit chance and more AD the more HP you have
4. Hexdrinker -> Maw - AD, MR, a 400 HP shield, and more AD the lower your HP is
5. Banshee's Veil - HP, MP, MR and a spell shield!
6. Randuin's Omen - HP and Armor. Also slows attacking enemies.
Marks - Armor Penetration (Attack Damage if you don't have the IP)
Seals - Armor
Glyphs - MR per Level
Quints - HP, Armor and Magic Resist (or AD)
Masteries - In the Defense Page put points into these:
Perseverance +6 HP5
Durability +6 HP per Level (108 at Lvl 18)
Hardiness +5 Armor
Resistance +5 Magic Resist
Veteran's Scars +30 Max HP
Tenacious +15 Tenacity
Juggernaut +4% Max HP
Legendary Armor +5% Armor AND Magic Resist
Good Hands -10% spent Dead
Honor Guard -3% all Damage
OPTIONAL-Safeguard -5% Turret damage
OPTIONAL-Relentless -15% Slow effectiveness
At level 18, with this Build, you will have:
202 AD (209 if you got the quints or Marks, 216 if Both)
200 Magic Resist
Bit less armor, bit more AD (except no Crits) and more HP than the last guide.
Thank you for reading this guide, and please leave feedback. :3