I can answer a couple, but I'm not a great player or anything(lv 30 noob ).
1. Its taking me a long time, but the best way I've found to practice last hitting is playing mid. If your melee character has a ranged poke to keep em away you can usually use that to help keep em off your back if you're about to go kill a couple.
2. Same here, and I'm not too good at map awareness(such an awesome thing to have!). I can say it depends alot on what role your doing though, the damage dealers usually end up scooping up most of the CS once it the lanes turn to chaos, sometimes not even on purpose lol. Best I can say is since you're good at the map, just keep an eye out for clusters of minions during times you know they won't be ready to gank. Also, I'm not sure how viable it is ranked, but I'll stop and kill wolves/wraiths when nothing is going on and it seems to help at times
3. You can definitely add me, but I'm not sure I could teach you much
4. I'm absolutely dreadful at jungling, but I've seen people say he's the easiest jungler but also one of the weakest.
5. I'm having a rough time with tanks myself. I think it depends on the champ, but I think all tanks end up with that fate at some point(stuck in enemy team and yours flees). All I've been able to do to reduce this is to try and predict better when the team fight is gonna go down, and not initiate until it seems like everyone on your side is ready to jump in. It's impossible to tell for sure on random games, but if your buds are chomping at the bit sometimes you can see it Also, I'm trying lately to stop trying to play like a tank when I either don't have much defense or when the team doesn't want to fully engage. I try to mostly pick a different role to play(like pick a guy to support as Alistar, or start poking like you were playing mid with Maokai) as until a teamfight breaks out then go back to being a tank, and it kinda helps to keep me from going crazy hehe.
6. I'm not too good with most top champs, but it seems to matter alot up there to buy some defense and mercury's treads. I'm not sure if this is the best advice though, as the only times I've really done alright top were when my partner up there was awesome or it was a weird/bad matchup for the enemies. I can tell ya from the opposite end though when an enemy Jax starts doing nice dmg, he'll often take off through the woods, grab some buffs, and gank everything he can for a while. Alot of times he can get one or two easy kills like that, then it starts descending into madness hehe.
7. Wards are awesome, but I generally still have the same experience with them as you. I think its a great thing to get used to though, because while they might not help at all sometimes, they seem to more than make up for it later. I've seen a good deal of teamfights go one way or the other because of a ward(especially around baron), and they'll often save your life if you're by yourself.
8. Hmm, if you keep getting partners that won't cooperate with ya, then yeah it might be good to avoid the support role in random games. Alot of support characters seem to still do well in other roles, so you could still try and start going AP or something if your laning partner isnt coordinating with you well. It's rough because your reliant on others, but that can be a good thing at times. For example, if I'm supporting a guy who's just amazing at the game, it ends up being more effective than if I played my best damage dealer. Support is really fun when it works out, and I kinda enjoy not having to worry about CS some games
Well I hope some of that can help ya out, I either had or am still having most of these issues, so I'll keep an eye out here myself Good luck!