I decided after playing since season one and always hovering between 1200-1400 elo I need to change some thing's if I'm ever going to improve. I've also found that putting things on paper or somewhere others can see it, you are more likely to follow through.
This post is really just for me to look back on, feel free to have some fun at the expense of my elo, history etc. I don't mind.
1) Negativity. I will have none from here on, I will stick to mia's and basic communication in game, and all my requests for lanes in champ select will be punctuated with a please and thank you. I will make sure that my team knows that ADC is my weakest role and I prefer top, but anything else is fine depending on pick order.
2) LOLreplay, downloaded it again; time to start watching my games and measuring them up against the pro's I spend so much time watching.
3) Champion pool. I cannot always counter-pick, I will find three to four champs in each lane I feel are safe picks that I can play vs anyone of equal skill.
4) Wards, try to always be the guy who has purchased the most.
5) friend anyone who did exceptional in their role. This doesn't mean someone who carried against their counter, but someone who did good with the circumstances they were given and kept a calm head. Then make a note about it in friends list and try to duo with these people as often as possible.
6) Call timers for drag/baron/wards/and buffs if possible.
Hmm, that is all I can think of for now. If anyone has a serious one they like to add I'll likely use it, a funny one to make me chuckle, at my expense or not, is always welcome but add something serious too please, try not to derail.
My list of safe picks for each lane, give intel if you think I am incorrect but a lot of this goes on playstyle so is subjective.
Top- Olaf, Elise, Zed, Kayle
Mid- Zyra, Ahri, Elise
Jungle- Noc, Mummy, Rengar
ADC- Ez, Trist, Graves (I absolutely hate this role, those are just the adc's ill not fail on, not saying they are top tier)
Support- Janna, Leona, Zyra