Name: Q'lish, the Plaguelord
Attributes: Ranged, Mage, Support
- Health: 424 (+82)
- Health Regen: 4.4 (+0.6)
- Mana: 233 (+47)
- Mana Regen: 7.2 (+0.6)
- Attack Damage: 47 (+3)
- Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.1%)
- Attack Range: 550
- Armor: 6 (+3.3)
- Magic Resist: 30
- Movement Speed: 330
- Passive - Plaguewinds
- Enemies that get within 400 units of Q'lish or are hit by one of Q'lish's spells lose 1.2% of their max health as true damage per second for three seconds. This timer is reset so long as enemies remain within range of Q'lish or his spell's effect.
- Q - Grim Affliction
- Active - Q'lish infects a target enemy with a horrible affliction which increases the damage they take from all sources by 7/9/11/13/15%, applies Grievous Wounds, and makes them a carrier for Plaguewinds, granting them the Plaguewinds aura (it still deals damage to Q'lish's enemies) for 4 seconds.
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana
- Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- Range: 700
- W - Ichor Explosion
- Active - Q'lish makes a target explode with a black ichor, dealing 45/65/85/105/125 magic damage plus magic damage equal to 6/7.5/9/10.5/12% (+1% per 50AP) of the target's missing health to the target and magic damage equal to 2/3rds of that to nearby enemies. Slows the primary target's movement and attack speeds by 40% for three seconds.
- Cost: 65/80/95/110/125 mana
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
- Range: 750
- Radius of AoE: 200
- E - Tendrils of Corruption
- Active - Q'lish infects an area, dealing 20/35/50/65/80 (+15% AP) magic damage per second over five seconds to enemies in it, slowing them for 30% while they're in the area of effect and healing for 20/25/30/35/40% of the damage dealt. Heal is 50% less effective against minions.
- Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 mana
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Range: 850
- Radius: 250
- Ultimate - Life's Finale
- Q'lish roots himself to the ground, channeling for up to 5 seconds. While channeling, Enemies in a large area around Q'lish take 65/90/115 (+30% AP) magic damage per second. At the end of the channel or if Q'lish activates the ability again, he reaches through the ground with his tendrils and roots all enemies still within the area of effect to the ground for 2/2.5/3 seconds and deals magic damage equal to 12/15/18% of each enemy's missing health.
- Cost: 150/200/250 mana
- Cooldown: 150/130/110 seconds
- Radius: 800
Q'lish is a tall, gaunt figure, flesh decaying all over his body, which is twisted into a horrible, warped form. He is cloaked in a tattered black cloak, with a massive hunch on his back where numerous tubes snake down his arms and down from the bottom of his cloak. He walks with a limp and speaks with a hollow, tin-y voice.
Deep in the sewers of Zaun, life flourishes, though far from the form most are used to. In the foul alchemical soup of the runoff, a creature rose, fueled by foul magics and fouler machines. The creature stalked the sewers in a daze, and in its wake plagues followed. He was eventually contained by Zaunite officials, for study and, admittedly, safety.
Studies have yielded more questions than answers. Zaunite scientists haven't been able to determine whether the creature was originally human, some sort of animal, or if it spawned from the muck itself, nor can they figure out exactly how it works its magic. What is know is its a powerful competent, and has been sent into the League of Legends to hopefully demonstrate its powers.
- On pick: Life shall all be consumed.
- On move: All will be touched by our hand.
- On move: Consume...
- On move: On the wind...
- On attack: Spread the infection.
- On attack: Be consumed...
- On attack: They come...
- Taunt: All shall die, and shall be consumed.
- Joke: *Coughs furiously*