"Good Morning, Valoran! Today's a great day, isn't it?! Welcome to the first ever viewing of this competition, as we're excited to bring you the First Official game of Catch the Fox!"
A cheesy intro plays on the viewscreen, along with a diddly. This week, on media all around Runeterra, the broadcasts would be taking a break from League Matches, and focus on a different game... a Great Hunt, a competition to prove just who was the greatest hunter in all of Valoran. After much planning, and many tears, the program finally got the green light.
"I'm your host as always, Sonya Auris. Our target for this game is none other than the Legendary Nine-Tailed Fox, Ahri! Our girl is already out there, in the field."
The television cut to a beautiful shot of Ahri, along with various statistics about her.
"The rules are simple. Ahri is wearing a golden necklace. If anyone manages to take that necklace from her, they win the prize! If no one manages to take it from her, Ahri wins! If she wins, the League must grant her one wish. Buuut if a hunter wins, they win this!"
The viewscreen now cut to a huge, massive, ridiculous pile of gold. On top of that was a Huge golden trophy, a declaration of Valoran's Greatest Hunter.
"A massive fortune, a trophy... and a wish from the fox herself! You are allowed to "cc" her (whatever that means) in any form you choose, but you may not hurt her. If you do, you are immediately disqualified, so be careful! We already have many hunters declared and ready to look for her now. Remember though, anyone in Valoran can win! If you fancy a fortune and a wish from the fox, get out there and start searching!"
"I hereby declare the first game of Catch the Fox...... STARTED!"
Current Known Participants:
- Godot, the Coffeemaker
- Pinky, The Slime
- Elic, The Last Bullet
- Wizerdlol, The Electric Summoner Yordle
- Twisted Fate, The Cardmaster
- Rengar, the Pridestalker
- Michael, the Young Grandmaster
- Kevin, The Copycat
- Drelot, The Yordle Dragon
- Miez, the Yordle Cat
- Frodd, The Studious Illusionist
- John, The Rogue
- Vincent, the Warrior
- Evans, the man with no title.
- Esen, the Will Bender
- Tryndamere, the Barbarian King
- Veigar, The Tiny Master of Evil
- Ezreal, The Prodigal Explorer
- Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
- James, the other man with no title. ("Sonya, you don't HAVE to give everyone a title..." "Shut up. The boss said everyone needs a title, so I'm giving everyone a title." "Well can you at least give them a decent title?" "Oho, I don't see you thinking of one either, you know")
((OOC Rules: Ahri and I are the GMs of this thread.
1. No GMing, no stupidity. This is a realistic and time-driven RP, which means you cannot suddenly be behind Ahri every time you post. Stretches are allowed (for example, one can assume there's a teleportation device between major cities).
2. No Rage.
3. You cannot take the necklace in your post. Only Ahri can say that you have taken the Necklace. You can, however, "attempt to take the necklace."
4. In order to win, you must fulfill requirements. Only Ahri and I know the requirements, but you will have a much higher chance of fulfilling these requirements if you actually try to subdue and catch her.
5. If Ahri needs to afk, she can slip away at any time, or she can just flat-out pause the RP.
6. This is a fully open RP, both hunters and peaceful people can RP in here. However, if you are a hunter, you must make it obvious you are hunting (In character) well before you try and chase Ahri.
7. At all times, you must State in Bold where you are at the top of your post. If you are in a high intensity situation, It is recommended you type both your vague AND immediate location. Please be as specific as you can in high action situations.
8. The wish can't hurt Ahri permanently. Otherwise, it can be anything.
9. This is going to be a pretty dangerous RP. The League will GM save anyone about to die, but try not to let it get TOO out of hand.
Hints (I'll add some later as the game goes on.)
-The requirements to catch Ahri can be more easily met if you really capture her.
-Ahri is smart, and she's fast. You will not catch her through sheer speed, but that sure does help. Anyone can win this so long as they're clever...
-You won't be able to catch her while others are trying to catch her too. You'll get interrupted very easily.))