If you would be so kind, please post a suggestion for a Champion Name in your comments. I could really use the help.
This champion is actually rather unusual. I’ve seen concepts that use Speed for Mana, shape recognition for extra abilities, changing forms to have more powers, even specializing in GOLD for all the abilities. These are all great ideas, but one thing I haven’t seen yet is someone who uses ITEMS as their main trick. So, I thought to myself, how could I do that? Then the idea hit me rather hard: Cybernetics.
So, I thought to myself, how could I play that idea to the fullest? Well, first, I needed to make Cybernetic Items. That wasn’t that hard, and I have posted the items for this character (which CAN be used by anyone) here. Now, I figured that since they were so powerful, they all needed downsides to balance them out a bit, since I kept them relatively cheap. I will probably adjust the costs (both in gold and downsides) over time as people comment on them. However, no one would buy them at all if they were total garbage, so that led to the creation of a special Champion Passive that doesn’t actually replace the normal passive of a champion, but is an additional passive that gets its own spot, probably just on the buff section. There are 4 of them so far, as follows:
Cybernetic Fixation Disorder (CFD): This type of champion can use 4 Cybernetic Items with slightly reduced drawbacks (usually shortened time for downsides, or reduced chance for negative effects to occur). For each additional Cybernetic Item they get, they suffer a severe drawback on top of the Cyber-Cost. For 3 Cybernetic Items, on a Critical Hit, even if they don’t have Fortified Skeleton or ACSRBS, they have a 20% chance to suffer the Psychosis drawback of said items. For 4 Cybernetic Items, on a critical hit, that champion has a 50% chance to suffer the Psychosis drawback, and a 5% chance on a regular hit. For 5 or more items, they have a 100% chance to suffer Psychosis on a critical hit and a 10% chance on a normal hit.
EDIT: I decided to add on champions who could actually be used for the various Cybernetic Passives, so here we go.
Gangplank, Teemo, Tristana
Cyberphile: This type of champion could be said to have an obsession/addiction with Cybernetics, and can handle them better than most. The first Cybernetic Item you buy, you do not suffer ANY Cyber-Cost for. Then, every other Cybernetic Item you buy, you also suffer no Cyber-Cost for. However, in exchange, if you buy 1 Cybernetic Item, every other item you buy MUST be a Cybernetic Item. To make sure my meaning is clear, I’ll make an example: You buy Nano-Repair Bots as your first item. Your next item can be whatever you want, but the item you buy after that one MUST be a cybernetic item (and would also be your second Cybernetic Item if the second item you bought wasn’t also a Cybernetic Item, thus it would still have the Cyber-Cost).
Corki, Heimerdinger, Twitch
Cybertaker: This champion can take Cybernetic Items with far greater ease than most. She/he can take 4 Cybernetic Items without ANY Cyber-Cost.
Jax, Evelynn, Sion
Cyber-Enthusiast: This is the type of trait specifically for my champion. He (and any other champions who might get this) can take ANY number of Cybernetic Items without any Cyber-Costs.
Blitzcrank, This Champion, Malphite
So, there you have it, the core concept behind my champion. Now, let’s get to the part you really want.
Movement Speed: 300
Default is melee range.
As a note, I think I'll be changing the passive to something else. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I'll probably have something new up in a few days even if no one makes a suggestion, but I'd really like some help with this champion.
Passive - Cyber-Collector: You have a lot of experience buying cyber-items. Reduce the cost of Cyber-Items by an amount equal to 1% times your level, times the number of Cybernetic items you have.
Extra Passive – Cyber-Enthusiast: You can take ANY number of Cybernetic Items without any Cyber-Costs.
Q Ability – Super Cyber Weapon: You are exceptionally skilled at using any Cybernetics you have to maximize your damage.
You attack target opponent, dealing your damage based on the number of Cybernetic Items you have to them. For each Cybernetic Item you have, you inflict 10/20/30/40/50% of your damage. If you use a Mounted Weapon, this ability can apply to it as well.
Mana: 35% of the damage inflicted. (This factors in how much the damage is reduced by for Armor and Magic Resist)
Cooldown: 6/8/12/15/20 secs
Range: Base range or range of weapon, whichever is greater
W Ability – Emergency Repair: You make a quick emergency call to your favorite mechanic, and in moments his repair drone arrives to service emergency repair to any mechanical creature/object.
After 6/5/4/3/2 seconds, a repair drone appears at target location with 400/600/750/900/1200 Health. It can be attacked by any champion, including allies. If the attacking champion has a cybernetic implant (or is otherwise mechanical), any damage they inflict to the drone is turned into health for them. A champion who is healed in this way cannot inflict more damage than they can heal. If the drone is summoned within 300 units of a tower, the drone attaches to the tower instead and heals it by constantly giving its health to the tower at a rate of 10% of its health every 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 40/60/75/90/120 secs
E Ability – Undecided (Post comments with ideas for the final ability! When there are enough, I’ll start a contest to see what the community likes the most out of them!)
EDIT: Since its been 4 days now and still no one has come to comment on options for this, I have been forced to actually just fill it in with my own ability I had planned on using before I decided to try and make this fun to see if someone else could come up with something more interesting. So, without further delay, I give you Retractable Jetpack. You can still make replacement suggestions, as I don't really like doing this. I'd have much rather made it a Cybernetic Item.
Retractable Jetpack: A jetpack erupts from your back, allowing you to fly!
Ignore unit and terrain collision for 5/8/12/16/20 seconds as you fly over enemies and terrain. You cannot be attacked by anything with a range less than 500 units, and attacks that can have their effective range reduced by 300 units. You do not gain cover from being in the jungle unless you are at least 500 units away, even if a wall would be between you and another Champion. Movement Speed becomes 450.
Cooldown: 30/48/72/96/120 secs
Mana: .05 mana per unit moved.
Ultimate – Cyber Super-Charge: This ability depends entirely on what Cybernetic Items you have. Based on those items, the effect of this ability changes.
A. Cybernetic S.R. Bio-Skeleton: Gain 400 Health, increase the amount of effective armor and magic resistance gained by ACSRBS by 30, and increase the amount of Damage and Ability Power gained by the item from +2 per 8 to +3 per 6.
Invisiware: For the duration of this ability, you do not lose any mana or time remaining for the use of Invisiware.
R.V.D.: Every 5 attacks, your next attack will have an 80% chance to crit, and if it crits it will have a 20% chance to stun for 1/2/3 seconds.
Prosthetic Legs: Gain 20% movement speed.
Internal Weapon Mount: Gain 50 damage if you only have 1, or 20 if you have 2. Double the attack speed of any ranged weapons, or increase your attack speed by 40% if you are not using a ranged weapon.
Most other Cybernetic Items: Increase all numeric values gained by the item by 20%.
Mana: 30/45/60 mana per item affected
Cooldown: 180 seconds
Duration: 15/30/60 seconds