About Team Y TrY:
A competitive League of Legends team looking for committed and skilled players to climb the ladders with. We've had excellent success with normal ranked games and are looking to fill a few positions so we may play on a regional or even national level. We're also on 5 circuit ladders waiting to complete our team so we can seriously compete. We also are a growing community, however this page is simply for recruiting members to our 6-7 man team for circuit play.If interested in simply finding a community of skilled gamers all you need to do is message the team TJMcBiggs and download teamspeak. We hope to find alot of skilled players and move into pro circuit play, but what we are truly looking for are dedicated players who are ready to committ to a no matter what and go as far breeze can blow. Goodluck and we can't wait to meet some of you!
What Team Y TrY Is looking for:
- Top Players that are viable jungle players as well
- Jungle Players that can viably switch into a top Position as well
- Versatile Ap Mid Players
- Players that exceed the standard when it comes to communication.
- No Elo requirement, but higher elos do weigh heavily on first impressions.
- At least 500 Played Games (normal or Ranked)
- Over 18
- Own a Mic
- Posess Teamspeak, Ventrilo, and a 3rd voice chat software program
- Be a good and committed player
- Have an excellent attitude
Your tryout process is dependant on the role you're applying for and the champions you play with. Generally you get more than 1 tryout match (maximum 3) to show us your stuff and give us an impression of your skills. Expect to have to answer additional questions, and know that this is an interview process, and following that is an actual in game tryout. Tryouts are scheduled and just because you're interviewed now does not mean you will recieve your tryout right now.
Things to think about when trying out:
- Your Preferred Champion Palette
- Your Cs/ gold per game
- Ward timers/ ward locations
- Agressive Harass/ Passive defense
- How to play properly against your counters
- Reaction Time
- Team Fight comprehension
- *Champion Knowledge*
The list of skills above also include things like team viability, how much you play league with your teamates, and how positive you are in most games. Overall it is just an idea of things we know we will be looking for.
If interested in trying out for Team Y Try please follow layout below:
- Summoner Name
- Email Address
- Position/ Role you're interested in Applying for
- Most Proficient Champion
- Secondary Champions
- "Why I want to join your Team"
- "What I feel I can bring to the team"
- Prior Team Experience
- Lastly, anything you want to say to us as a team or me individually as a recruiter/ captain
- Top/ Jungle
- Yorick / Singed
- I'm tired of playing ranked queue and losing due to other people's shortcomings. Im ready for a real team.
- I'm awesome, and I communicate really well
- I havnt been on a real team but have played with others in ranked 5s before
- Monday wednesday and saturday all day
- I hope to join soon!
Goodluck all, we hope to find some great players amongst you! And we hope you enjoy your experience with Team Y Try!