Name: Kara, the Fire Dancer
Attributes: Ranged, Mage
-Health: 377 (+83)
-Health Regen: 6.2 (+0.7)
-Mana: 250 (+60)
-Mana Regen: 8.5 (+0.7)
-Attack Damage: 49 (+3)
-Attack Speed: 0.665 (+3.3%)
-Attack Range: 550
-Armor: 9 (+3.5)
-Magic Resist: 30
-Movement Speed: 345
- Passive - Dance of Sacred Flame
- On spellcast, Kara gains 4 ability power for 8 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times. This bonus increases to 5 ability power at seventh level and 6 ability power at thirteenth. Kara also restores 1 mana per second per stack.
- Q - Ignis Cross
- Active - Kara sends out twin bursts of flame which curve around and meet at a point, turning into a line of flame. Deals 50/90/130/170/210 (+60% AP) magic damage to enemies it passes through.
- Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana
- Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds
- Range: 950 (Point for fires to meet can be anywhere in that range)
- W - Firestorm Burst
- Active - Kara spins on the spot, sending flames around her that deal 65/110/155/190/235 (+60% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies. Doesn't interrupt other actions.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 mana
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Range: 375
- E- Solar Flare
- Passive - Kara's autoattacks deal 10/15/20/25/30 (+20% AP) magic damage on hit.
- Active - Kara infuses her next autoattack to deal 40/65/90/115/140 (+40% AP) extra magic damage to the target and enemies within 250 of the target. This damage stacks with the passive damage bonus.
- Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 mana
- Cooldown: 4/3.5/3/2.5/2 seconds
- Ultimate - Rain of Embers
- Toggle - Kara summons a storm of burning embers, dealing 80/120/160 (+30% AP) magic damage per second to enemies in the storm. Enemies within the storm for 4/3/2 seconds are blinded for as long as they remain in the storm, and for 2 seconds after leaving. Rain of Embers drains mana constantly while active, and deactivates when Kara runs out of mana.
- Cost: 40/50/60 mana per second
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Range: 675
- Radius: 350/400/450
In the harsh world of the Shurima Desert, fire, heat, and light are a constant presence and a constant threat. To some, it is death, but to others it is the life-force of the divine, and it is humanity's fault for being unable to withstand it. Out of this reverence for the sun, sands, and fire, a tribe formed who would dance at the hottest hour of the day, channeling the glorious power of the sun in their ecstatic dances.
Kara is one such dancer. When the oracles foresaw a world without a sun, some panicked, but Kara decided the best thing to do would be to investigate the lands to the north, and to figure out whether it was a metaphorical omen symbolizing a fall of the tribe, or whether the sun itself will be consumed by the evils of the world.
- On Pick: Embrace the light of the sun.
- On Move: To the horizon.
- On Move: A mirage?
- On Move: A weathered foot is the sign of a true scholar.
- On Attack: Ablaze.
- On Attack: Scoured away.
- On Attack: Consumed by the heavens!
- Taunt: Is the glare getting in your eyes?
- Joke: Ugh, need some shades...
- Deals 1 extra damage when igniting a Sunlight debuff from an allied Leona.
(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)