Free For All
Name of the Map: The Stadium
Number of Players: 8
Chrono: 30 min
Max Point: 30
Summoners fight in an arena where summoners have to score points by killing other
Minions spawn every 30 seconds from the Nexus in order to support the champions. Minions begin spawning 1 minute 30 seconds after the game has begun. Every 3 minutes the minion waves will grow stronger, with every type of minion gaining different stats.
Melee Minions charge directly against the enemy. Three spawn each wave with a new wave spawning every 30 seconds. Melee Minions have more health than caster minions.
Caster Minions attack enemies from a range by firing bolts of energy that are the same color as their teams. Three spawn each wave with a new wave spawning every 30 seconds. Caster Minions deal more damage than melee minions.
Siege minions attack enemies from a range as well. One spawns every three waves until 35 minutes in game, at which point one spawns every two waves. Siege minions have more health than melee minions.
- It increases linearly with the duration of the game.
- Games longer than the maximum cap or shorter than the minimum base grant the same IP as a game with length corresponding to the length of the cap.
- For a win, the reward is approximately: 18 IP + 2.312 per minute IP.
- For a loss, the reward is approximately: 16 IP + 1.405 per minute IP.
- The rule for maximum IP reward does apply.
- An active Wins IP Boost gives you a flat amount of IP equivalent to the most base IP you could get from an extremely long game (for whichever game mode you are playing).
- Custom games only grant IP when teams are balanced. (example: 2vs2, NOT 2vs3)
- Co-op vs. AI and Custom games share a limit timer. They both yield reduced IP after 180 minutes of gameplay in a 22 hours period. (For a summoner level 15 or above)
- Co-op vs. AI matches have penalties depending on the summoner level and difficulty.
- The rule for minimum IP reward does not apply (a match shorter than 25 minutes will give less IP than a match of 25 minutes).
FFA base IP earning:
Win = 25 IP
Lose = 10-15 IP
(PS): Forgot the Special Shop