So, since we have an unbiased crowd here. Let me tell you the story. I want this computer cost 1000$. We argued about it. I gave her several facts and told her why I should be able to get it, but shes really simple minded on this argument and won't see from my side. So take a look at these arguments and if you just saw these 2 people argue who would you side with.
*PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY*
1. You failed a drug test this month.
2. You don't do a lot around the house.
3. You've done nothing to earn it.
1. I failed a drug test for marijuana. Which i have stopped smoking(she smokes.) It was literally the ONLY thing i have ever gotten in trouble with through these entire 16 years.
2. I take out the trash, and keep my room cleaned. I vacuum.
Thats the only argument i think she could have.
3. I've done nothing to earn it. Flawless grades throughout entire school life. Never have gotten in trouble except for that 1 thing. Mind my parents. Do all my school work and athlete activities.
I even made a math planned in-case they said they didnt wanna drop 1000$.
I get paid 25$ a week. If i gave them this 25$ in a 6month period, thats 600$ + my 200$ i get for my birthday. In the long run they will be losing 177$ which is nothing to them.
In an unbiased argument. Who wins this?
P.S. Don't just say shes your mom. She has authority i am well aware of that. I just wanna know who would win this if this was lets say in court.